1. It is understood that a student normally enrolls for the entire school year, unless other arrangements are made upon enrollment and agreed to in writing by the parent , principal and the Board of Directors.
2. Fees will not be pro-rated for part of a quarter, regardless of the number of days attended.
3. The Capital Development Fee and ESL fee will not be pro-rated, regardless of the date of enrollment.
4. Tuition is NON-REFUNDABLE.
5. Capital Development, Matriculation and ESL Fees are NON-REFUNDABLE.
6. The School rarely grants discounts and there are no discounts for new students. Applications for discounts for returning students will be considered only if there is proven evidence of financial need. However, under no circumstances will discounts be granted for matriculation or capital development fees.
7. Charge for late payments - A penalty assessment of 2% per month (cumulative) will be billed on fees not paid within 30 days from due date.
8. Claims for refund are made according to the Education Law of the Philippines and in compliance to the Private School Manual:
When a student registers in a school, it is understood that he/she is enrolling for the entire school year for elementary and secondary courses, and for the entire semester for collegiate courses. A student who transfers or otherwise withdraws, in writing within two weeks after the beginning of classes and who has already paid the pertinent tuition and other school fees in full for any length longer than one month, may be charged 10 percent of the total amount due for the term if he/she withdraws within the first week of classes, or 20 percent if within the second week of classes, regardless of whether or not he/she has actually attended classes. The student may be charged all the school fees in full if he/she withdraws anytime after the second week of classes.
For summer classes, a student who transfers or otherwise withdraws may be given a full refund if he/she withdraws before the first day of class. Otherwise, he/she may be charged 10 percent of the total amount due for the term if he/she withdraws until the second day or 20 percent if he/she withdraws until the fourth day regardless of whether or not he/she has actually attended classes. The student may be charged all the school fees in full if he/she withdraws anytime after the fourth day of class.
9. Returned Checks
The responsibility of ensuring the check is good rests with the parents. They should verify that their check has been honored by the bank and, in case it has been dishonored, should settle their account immediately by paying in cash or manager's check. Failure to do so will automatically result in the deletion of the student's name from the official enrollment list.
The student who paid within the regular enrollment period and whose check was subsequently dishonored will incur a penalty of P 500.00. The following additional charges will be imposed if the said check was replaced within the following:
|Within the 1st week of classes||P 200.00|
|Within the 2nd week of classes||P 300.00|
|After the 2nd week||P100.00 / working day of the delay|
Students whose checks have been dishonored twice during their entire stay in the School may no longer make subsequent payments using checks. Only cash and manager's check will be accepted.
Students who have ACCOUNTS IN ARREARS at the end of the Quarter will not be issued their report cards and will not be RE-ADMITTED the following Quarter. Failure to meet these financial obligations in a timely manner may result in forfeiture of the student's reservation or place.
*Should you want an assessment of fees, please email the Accounting Department at email@example.com