Step 1: Proceed to the Registrar’s office and get an application form and schedule for your entrance test and interview.
Requirements: Report Card and Certificate of Good Moral Character
Step 2: On the day of the test please bring 2 pieces of sharpened pencil and an eraser.
Step 3: The result will be out in three to five working days after the testing and interview.
Step 4: The applicant will be receiving a go signal for enrollment depending on the availability of slots.
Step 5: Proceed to enrollment (Registrar’s Office)
Requirements for enrollment:
1. Photocopy of report card from the previous grade.
2. Photocopy of birth certificate ( NSO birth certificate for Filipino citizens)
3. 2 pieces of 1x1 and 2 pieces of I.D picture (recently taken)
4. For Lower School to High School applicants: Certificate of Good Moral Character/Recommendation Letter
5. For foreign applicants: photocopy of passport
6. For Special Education (Sped) students: photocopy of relevant medical records, psycho-educational report, intervention plans from the previous services availed
Step 6: Proceed to the Cashier’s Office and present the enrollment form for payment
Step1: Proceed to the REGISTRAR’s OFFICE and present your report card from your previous grade to generate an enrollment form. For students with grade problems please proceed to the HEAD OFFICE first before going to the registrar’s office.
Step 2: Fill up the enrollment form then proceed to the CASHIER’S OFFICE and present the enrollment form for payment.
Step 3: Proceed to the LIBRARY for ID picture.
FOR INQUIRIES please look for the following:
Ms. Redentora C. Lim- Middle School to High school
Principal (Grade 4 to 6) (Grade 7 to 12)
Ms. Genalin F. Llamanzares- Preschool to Lower School
Department Head (Grade 1 to 3)